Coventry University / ONCAMPUS Coventry
Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB, United Kingdom
About the University
Coventry University is a city Centre University with a focus on welcoming vibrant International students with great potentials, who will learn the COVENTRY WAY and go into the world to make a difference. We are a forward-looking modern University with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. At Coventry University, our students benefit from a state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic discipline, there is continued facility development to meet industry standards.
Our lecturers are mainly industry professionals, thereby giving every student a wide range of industry exposure and opportunities. Coventry University holds a gold rating in teaching excellence framework (Teaching excellence framework - 2017) and have just been nominated for the University of the year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019 the 97% of our graduates proceed to further studies or into lucrative employments after six months of graduation. Coventry University is the University of the year for student experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
We offer the highest student mobility in the UK; this means that you will have the opportunity to embark of course related trips while studying with us. We have our main campus in the heart of Coventry City with four faculties in Engineering Environment and Computing, Business and Law, Arts and Humanities and Health and Life Sciences.
Why the university.
• Coventry University have industry-experienced lecturers who use practical and hands on methods to impact knowledge, teachings and life realities to students.
• Coventry University offers the highest student mobility in the UK through its Global leadership program, exchange programs and advantage modules.
• Our entry requirements are also flexible, we accept academic documents from the West African Examination Council, A level, Foundation programs etc, no English requirements with at least a C in WAEC or IGCSE in English Language and competitive tuition fees for undergraduate and we offer top up courses for HND and Third-class holders in addition to the post graduate courses we offer.
• CU Coventry, CU London, and CU Scarborough come together to form CU. You can choose whether your campus is based in the city, the capital or on the coast, and the flexible learning model means you will have the opportunity to move between each campus after finishing an academic year.
• Every year, students benefit from a wide range of scholarships and discounts. https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/international-scholarships-and-discounts/international-scholarships/apply-for-a-scholarship-/
• Coventry is UK City of culture 2021, we won the prestigious title ahead of four other cities in 2017 after showcasing our diversity, innovation, and vibrant youth. The year puts our city on a national and international stage – a once in a lifetime celebration that will have a lasting legacy for those who live, work, and learn here https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/your-city-your-university/
Coventry University - we're at the heart of the city!
We're based in the city and we're here for the city, so we are committed to working with the local community to help Coventry thrive. Our aim is to build links with residents, schools, charities, and voluntary organisations to improve the lives of everyone in Coventry. We have more than 1,000 volunteers, both students and staff, who take part in community projects all year long.
We are 20 minutes from the Birmingham airport, an hour from London by speed train and 2 hours from Manchester Airport. https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/about-coventry-university/
We are not just based in Coventry. You can find us in four other locations in the UK, CU Coventry, CU Scarborough, CU London, and Coventry University London Campus.
Coventry School of Design opened in 1843 in a former ribbon factory to provide core skills to the community – an ethos that the university retains today as it trains thousands in the local area.
Lanchester Polytechnic became Coventry Polytechnic in 1987, and then Coventry University in 1992. As a 'modern university' it continues to invest in teaching and improving access to its courses, opening four new campuses since 2010 including Coventry University London, CU Coventry, CU Scarborough and CU London.
In its 175th anniversary year – 2018 – the university was a principal partner in Coventry's successful bid to become UK City of Culture in 2021, heralding a programme of exciting events and projects over the next few years that the institution will be at the heart of.
School Type: Public
Times Ranking: 601
Guardian Ranking: 15
Independent Ranking: 51
Tuition Fee: $ $ $ $
No. of students: 20000+
Acceptance Rate: N/A
Ave High School GPA: N/A
Student / faculty ratio:
Degrees offered: Bachelor's degree,Master's degree,Doctorate
MBA Engineering Management
MSc Supply Chain Management
MA Automotive Design
MA in Graphic Design
MBA International Business
MSc Investment Management
MA Marketing Management
MA English Language Teaching (ELT) Top-up undergraduate degree course
Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB, United Kingdom
Location: City centre,Campus
Nearest Airport: Birmingham Airport