The Branch manager co-ordinates the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed. Ensuring increased student placement and successful final choice/Visa targets are met.
Report to: Country Manager (Nigeria)
• Deal with the branch email account for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
• Monitor counselling by keeping an eye on the general demeanour of counsellors and all staff domicile within the branch
• Ensure that all equipment’s are in proper working condition so that performance will not be affected
• Ensure effective use and up to date data entry of the CRM system.
• Facilitating presentations in-house (i.e Visa seminar) and to schools as a means of marketing
• Make sure targets are met via student generation, registration, application, and visas for the respective branch
• Ensure hitch free partner schools’ visitations by arranging times, advising counsellors, blocking times on the scheduler, and making the best use of the visit by inviting relevant students and enquirers
• Follow-up of student status for the branch at least bi-weekly with each counsellor
• Visa checking for all students by confirming all documents are correct prior to visa submission
• Ensure that company application procedures/ student guidelines are adhered to always
• Advise and enlighten staff on HR issues as may be issued by the Country Manager/Management
• Liaise with the head office about the implementation of a marketing plan for the office
• Other duties that may be assigned by management
• A graduate degree with minimum second-class lower division
• Must have good management skills
• Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
• Have worked in similar role for at least 1-year full time.
• Good with Microsoft Excel, word, and power point, etc
• UK Education sector Industry Experience
• Track record of meeting set goals and targets
• Resident within the city where office is located.
How to Apply (Please follow instructions below)
To apply please send a full CV and a cover letter (as one pdf document not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to email@example.com
Deadline: On or before the 5th February 2021. Kindly indicate position as e-mail title i.e. Manager – UKEAS Port Harcourt office
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.